Together we must prevent the spread of the coronavirus. You can help.
How can you help?
Strictly follow government measures:
- Stay at home as much as possible and leave your home only for urgent matters: to go to the shop, bank, post office or work or to help vulnerable people.
- Do not meet with other people, not even outdoors. Avoid gatherings. Youre allowed to take a walk with family members living under the same roof. Youre allowed to be accompanied by one other person, but always keep a distance of 1.5 metres.
- In shops, only one customer per 10 square meters is allowed. Each customer is allowed to stay inside for a maximum of 30 minutes. Respect these guidelines. Also keep a distance of 1.5 meters in the queue outside. Only food stores, pet food stores, pharmacies, newsagents, petrol stations and hairdressers (provided they only receive one customer at a time) remain open.
- If you go to the shop, wash your hands leaving home and when arriving back home. Make your purchases on your own.
What if youre sick?
Always call your GP first. He or she will refer you if necessary. Dont go to the hospital on your own initiative.
Help spread the word
Take your responsibility and convince others to do the same. Do you know or see someone who does not comply to or whom you think is not aware of these measures? Kindly address him or her.
Together we can do this
It wont be an easy period of time. We can handle this if we all follow these measures. Take good care of each other, but keep your distance and wash your hands. #togetheragainstcorona
The town hall at Kerkplein is closed. For urgent matters we are happy to help you in the town hall at Oude Markt, but only after making an appointment by phone by dialing 011 94 94 94.
What can you do to help other people from Pelt? And what should you do if you need
help yourself? The municipality helps to bring people together with #pelthelpt.
Do you want to help?
- Are you helping someone? Great! Keep doing that!
- On www.gemeentepelt.be/pelthelpt you can download a card that you can deliver to your neighbors.
- On www.gemeentepelt.be/pelthelpt you can apply to give help anywhere in Pelt. Next, we will match your application with a request for help.
Do you need help?
- Call us on 011 94 94 99
- Send an email to email@example.com
- Fill in the form on www.gemeentepelt.be/pelthelpt.
We will always try to help you.